Friday 12 August 2011

Subtitles stop play

I quite often write my posts when the little guy is tucked up in bed and T and I have a DVD playing. I'm one of those people who like to be juggling tasks, doing more than one thing at once and the same applies to work as well as free time. So why no posts recently? I've become addicted to our latest DVD and it's subtitled. Suddenly I can no longer browse the Internet, write my posts or even eat Chinese with chopsticks. I HAVE to watch the screen every second, because even if you look down for a moment, you miss a line and the plot moves on so quickly, missing a line means we have to keep on rewinding the episode!

The programme I'm talking about? The original Danish version of The Killing (not the American remake, though I'm sure we'll look this out when we finish this version). We're a bit behind the times, it was made in 2007, but it's so good! If you like crime drama, look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...