Monday 6 June 2011

What's in my ... Change Bag?

I've been meaning to do this for a while. Isn't it fun to see what other people have in their bags? Well here's the contents of our nappy bag. It's pretty full at the moment, I can slim it down slightly, but most bits are pretty essential.


(1) Nappy changing things - spotty change mat, baby wipes, disposable bags, Bepanthen nappy rash cream, sudocrem and Pampers Activefit size 4.

(2) Spare clothes - Vest, T-shirt, shorts, trousers, sun hat, sunglasses, bib.

(3) Toys - we need to take tons with us at the moment to keep his attention for at least a few minutes whilst we're waiting somewhere in public - books (Dear Zoo lift the flap and baby Sounds book), polar bear teething ring, toy i-phone, cement mixer, bubbles, little plastic workman, linkies with a teether attached, toy keys.

(4) Food - again loads to keep him occupied - fruity water bottle, cheerios, pink cat tub with snacks (baby biscotti, rice cakes, breadsticks, corn rings), spoon, food pouches (butternut squash, carrots, apples and prunes + Apples and bananas), Goodies fruit bar, alphabet biscuits. I normally have a carton of baby milk too.

(5) Sun lotion for Mama, sun lotion for baby and alcohol free kids hand wash (smells of yummy oranges)

(6) Mama bits - sunnies, inhaler, tic tacs (I also usually have my wallet, phone, camera and keys in there, but these are in my work handbag at the mo).

Here's the bag:

It was a present when I went on maternity leave. I swap between this one a red rucksack, depending on where we're going. With little man beginning to toddle, the rucksack is much easier to use as I have both hands free to chase after him!

Other baby changing bag posts from around the Blogosphere:

A Cup of Jo
Momma B & Baby Boy
Sometimes Sweet
Harpers Happenings
Madeline & Me

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...