Saturday 22 August 2009

Roll on October

I'm not getting a summer holiday this year. My boyfriend started a new job in July so can't take any time off until October. Instead we're going for a staycation in late Oct (just in time for my birthday). Last year we went to Paris:



This year we're staying in England. In March we fell in love with the Cotswolds:




So after a bit of thought - Northumberland, Wales, Scotland, Devon, Norfolk... we're looking at Yorkshire. I've only been their a couple of times and I don't think FB has ever. So I'm at one of the best stages of holidays - planning. I love it. Searching online for acommodation (I want to rent a little cottage) and hints and tips on where to visit. Definitely the seaside and the moors but where else??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...