Wednesday 12 June 2013

Q&A with a three year old

Spontaneous questions whilst sitting on the sofa with my boy, these are his word for word answers!

What's your favourite colour - Blue and Green
What's your favourite food - Meatballs
What's your favourite drink - Water, we have two taps in our house
What's your favourite TV programme - Dora
Who's your favourite character - Dora and Peppa
What's your favourite toy - Thomas's, I like all the Thomas's because I got those for my birthday
What's your favourite song - I like chocolate bar, twinkle twinkle chocolate bar
How old are you? I'm 3
Who's your best friend? Little Miss C and Little Miss I and Little Miss A
Who's your best friend who's a boy? Me and little master J and cousin M
What other question should I ask you? Ummm chocolate bar...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...