Sunday 8 January 2012

Wedding Dress Shopping - a day to remember

Yesterday I went wedding dress shopping with my Mum, Mother-in-law to be, Aunty and two cousins. It was brilliant the six of us had a fabulous day out and even as it was happening I thought to myself that this is really special, something to remember forever. Here are some of my favourite parts:
- Trying on the dress I saw online and knowing it was the one
- Trying on other dresses just to make sure, but coming back to my original favourite
- My lovely ladies getting the shop to steam iron the neckline of the dress before we bought it as it wasn't hanging perfectly and it was the last in stock
- Mum saying she'll get my Granny's pearls re-strung so I can wear them for my 'something old'
- My soon to be Mother-in-law lending me two of her silver bracelets to wear as my 'something borrowed'
- Vicky, my bridesmaid finding her dress, and more importantly both of us loving it
- Finding beautiful bridal shoes
- Having a fun lunch at Pizza Express and getting a cheeky cupcake and coffee for 20p
- M-I-L-T-B trying out fascinators and buying two!

I won't put any of my dress up until after the wedding, but here's some of the bridesmaid and our lunch:

The bridesmaid dress

Trying on other colours
and styles!


















But we went back to this beauty and got the bolero to match!
And then time for some lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...