Thursday 27 September 2012

Life changing apps - little but lovely

Since getting my smart phone my life has become, well, smarter thanks to the power of the small and humble app. Here's a few of my favourites.

Source
- Buschecker - living in London means I use buses everyday, sometimes 5 or 6. The most important one for me is from the station to home after a long day. There's two buses that pass my house, one goes to a stop close to the station and both go to the next stop along. The buschecker app let's me see real time arrivals so I can save time and energy by going to the correct bus stop. Simple but smart!

Source
- Instagram - I never realised this was a social network until I joined, I love seeing friends (and blogger friends) photos before they appear on FB, Twitter or a blog and I also love being able to edit my own photos simply and easily. Send me a follow request on Instagram to megr23, I look forward to seeing you!

Source

- Thomas app - this is probably the most expensive app I've bought but totally worth it. C loves the games (even though he needs help) and it keeps him quiet and still when we're on the bus or waiting at the doctors.

Source

-Google Play Books - allows me to use my phone as a e-reader and the screen (it's a Htc One Sense so slightly bigger then an iPhone) is the perfect size for this.

Source

- Blogger app - allowed me to start this post on the commute to work! Though it's a little clunky to add images - I can't seem to get them in the right place. So I've started to write posts on my commutes and then add the images and publish when I back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...