Friday 5 November 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday



Today I thought I would join in with a little game from one of the blogs I've recently discovered. Lauren at 'The Little Things We Do' Fill in the Blank Friday. This week it's all about hair - yay.

1. My last haircut was in August whilst on holiday in Dorset. We left baby bear with the grandparents and drove into Seaton, a little seaside town. The hairdressers was called 'Knights and Maidens' and looked like it hadn't changed since the 70s.

2. My most daring hair moment was when I was 23 and dyed it bright red. It was long and blonde, the dye was wash in wash out but it didn't, I had pale pink hair for months.

3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is super short, you need a thin face shape for that look.

4. I've always dreamt of being a red head - I would love an auburn/strawberry blonde look.

5. My go-to hair do is just washed, brushed and left to dry. It often looks a little crazy but most days with baby bear around I'm lucky if I get a shower, use of the hairdryer is a novelty.

6. My biggest hair disaster was having a fringe put in when I was 15. I still look at the photos and cringe.

7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is going back to being long again. I had it cut short when I was pregnant and it's been a pain ever since.

8. My best hair day was New Year's Eve 2009, I had a great cut and curled it for the night.

9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was a very uneven bob.

10. My hair is darker then it used to be, blonde and straight and slowly growing out.

In other news Charlie is still practising sitting up and has mostly been eating peas and carrots today.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...