Friday 18 February 2011

Friday Blanks



It's Friday and time to fill in the blanks. Thanks Lauren at The Little Things We Do for some great questions!

1. I am a Mummy, a fiance, a working girl, a 30-something, a Londoner, a friend, a sister, a cousin, a booklover.
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was give birth with only gas and air.
3. I feel prettiest when I am laughing with my baby.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is night-time worries - bills, work deadlines, etc.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is vegetarian lasagne and chips.
6. The way to my heart is through quality time and nice surprises.
7. I would like to sign up for a pilates class, there's one I've been looking at, I just need to make a decision on whether I have enough me-time and money to go.

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers and your bravest thing IS pretty brave! If I ever have children by giving birth, I want to go natural too. I just don't want to miss anything, even the pain. Crazy? Maybe! Worth it? I think so!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...