Thursday 5 May 2011

For the love of lists

I am the List Queen. I love them, I can't function without one and if something needs to be planned the more sub-lists the better! My job covers a wide area so I've always got 5 to 6 (or 10 to 20) things on the go so a To Do list is essential.

But even at home I need a list. I've got this week off work. Monday was the May bank holiday and Friday (tomorrow) is Charlie's baby birthday picnic, followed by his birthday bbq on Saturday. Military planning has been put in place and my lists have been essential. We've had:

Guest lists for the picnic and bbq
Food lists for what to serve at both
Sub-food list to buy the ingredients
Party decoration list
Miscellaneous extras list

Anyone else list crazy or is that just me??

(please note just by writing the list of lists above has got me frantically checking I've covered everything!!!)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...