Monday 16 July 2012

Catch up in Smartphone photos

Hello. How are you? Sorry I've not been around for a couple of weeks, I can't blame it on anything really, apart from general busy-ness and playing too much on my smartphone (currently addicted to Triple Town and Words with Friends). Here's what we've been up to:

- Playing cushions with Daddy
- Peepo over the sofa
- Latte for Mama
- Metro on the way to work
- Cousins with Nana
- I had a meeting at the Royal Academy
- Boy at the park
- With Nana again - so cute :)
- Baby apple hat and birth congrats card for my friend's 2nd little one
- Mama's desk at work
- Misty morning in Crystal Palace
- Boy in a tunnel

- Boy at the Horniman Museum
- Bandstand at the Horniman
- Stonehenge
- Sunset on Salisbury Plain
- Boy and his uncle
- Batman rash guard - ready for the beach!
- Poppies by the motorway
- The red arrows flew over the motorway on our way to Mum and Dad's
- Spiderboy with a snack after nursery
- Another latte for Mama
- Stonehenge on the way back
- Boy in a slide
- Daisies
- Batboy
- Rain rain rain

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, he looks so grown up! :) I've only been absent from blog-reading for a month and he's grown!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...