A fairly quiet week, here's what we got up to.
- Breakfast with my new Harry Potter studios mug (honeymoon present from my bro and his wife)
- Cycle race in Crystal Palace Park - stopped me from getting home, as the top gate was closed
- C-bear's nursery schedule for the week - lots of sand and water play!
- Stirring the Herman the German friendship cake (more on this once it's ready)
- Mama's week day Metro fix
- Our fridge
- Caramel Chew Chew - the best Ben & Jerry's flavour
- Crystal Palace Tower (C-bear calls it our choir)
- On the blue dino in the playpark
- Pasta, salad and garlic bread for lunch
- Seahorse at The Horniman Museum Aquarium - we've just bought an annual pass
- Coral reef fish at the Horniman
- New Spiderman clogs for the beach
- Boy with an apple
- Jawfish at The Horniman - it kept picking up stones and spitting them into it's burrow!
We're linking up with Amy at A Good Life