Thursday 24 July 2014

What's in my... hospital bag

Today I packed my bag for the hospital, I'm 36 +6 so it's beginning to feel close (though Charlie didn't arrive until 41 weeks).

Here's what I've packed:


(1) Clothes for Mama:
Bath towel (hospital requested I bring one)
Clean clothes for leaving hospital in
Maternity pads
Maternity briefs
Slippers
Dressing gown
2x nighties - one old one to give birth in and one in case I have to stay overnight

(2) Wash bag - toiletries, make up and wipes

(3) Hospital notes and birth plan

(4) Clothes for Baby:
2x small blankets and a muslin
3x long sleeved vests/sleep suits
2x short sleeved vests
Socks and scratch mitts
Newborn nappies
2x newborn hats
Cardigan

Other things I'll be taking are my phone and phone charger, maternity pillow, lots of £1 coins for the car park, bottle of water, snacks and a gift for Charlie from the baby.

The hospital supplied me with a check list in my pregnancy notes, but there's also a couple of good ones on the mothercare site and NetMums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...