Sunday 25 July 2010

Baby Clothes

You have to agree that one of the best bits to having a baby is the baby clothes. Being pregnant and now breastfeeding has severely limited my wardrobe - I have 5 tops I can wear at the mo and one, optimistically bought, is too tight! So Charlie's wardrobe sees the benefit of this and he has more clothes than me. Half of which he's already grown out of! My top 3:



#1 - Stripy Newborn Babygro - I wish I had a better photo, but he grew out of it so quickly this is the best I've got. I bought it when I was 7 months pregnant and it kept him cosy during the first few days.














#2 - Action Bear Dungarees - On anyone else dungarees are a bit Kiki Dee but soo cute on babies. This is Charlie's first pair bought 2nd hand from the NetMums Nearly New site. They still fit but we can no longer do up the middle poppers so he'll be out of them soon.



#3 - Apples Babygro - He hasn't worn this as much as I'd like because the weather turned hot. I got it from Blooming Marvelous when he grew out of his first gros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...