Thursday 22 July 2010

Time flies and everything changes


I can't believe it's been over 10 months since my last blog! What I didn't say in it was that I'd just found out I was pregnant, so 10 months down the line I'm proud Mummy to a 10 week old son, Charlie.

Gone is lovely Battersea, our flat was too small. Gone is our adored cat Oliver, we were devastated when at just a year old he died from a weak heart. Gone are books, in the past 10 weeks I've had time to read only once. Gone is work, for now I'm on maternity leave. Gone is going out, drinking, kareoke, pub quizzes and general drunkeness. Gone is sleep, hello night feeds. So the staples of the world I knew have disappeared but would I change it? No never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...