Thursday 22 July 2010

Things that have changed about me

- I can type one handed whilst Charlie is feeding
- I can dress and change a soggy baby within a couple of mins
- I'm suddenly v emotional, particularly when it's to do with babies - One Born Every Minute had me in tears
- I'm constantly thinking ahead - to the next feed, change, sleep, are there unleashed big dogs in the park, is it too hot, too cold, too windy, should we get another cat
- I worry endlessly - will a fox jump through the window, will Charlie cry on the bus, will we get caught in the rain
- I've made lots of new Mummy friends
- Random children come and talk to me because I have a pram
- I know the words to over 100 children's songs and nursery rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...