Thursday 29 July 2010

Claws


Why do baby fingernails grow so quickly? I'm constantly trimming Charlie's and always feel so guilty when he scratches himself. I've tried baby nail clippers, but they leave jagged ends, I've tried picking at them, but it takes too long and nail scissors are just too big, so I'm doing what I thought I'd never do and bite them. There's a technique that took me ages to get, you have to bite and tear, but it gives the best results. Charlie doesn't like any of it so I do it when he's feeding, even so he still makes a tight little fist when he's had enough. If he's like this at 11 weeks how will he be in a few months time???

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!! Baby hands make me melt. adorable lil' pudgie paws.
    thanks for following me. i love to read to. lucky you work in a book store, i've always wanted to. i work at a doggy daycare and once they have finally died down, i get to read! love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...