Saturday 16 April 2011

Top Baby Blogs

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

So I've finally signed up to add my blog to the Top Baby Blog site. Please click on the link and give me a vote!

I love this site, it was a new Mama's best friend when I was suddenly home alone and wanted to find some Mummy blogs to give me real life tips and advice. Nearly all the blogs I follow I found from this site, so I know I'm in good company. I don't always agree that some of the top blogs deserve to be top, but it's all a matter of personal taste and that's what's great about Top Baby Blogs, you can scroll through the list, dip in and out of people's lives (surreal huh) and those you like you can stay around, follow and vote for, and those you don't, well hey, you don't need to click on them again.

So if you've not visited Top Baby Blogs yet, give me a vote and enjoy dipping in and out of all those other great blogging mamas out there.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...