Friday 1 April 2011

A Walk in the Park - Literally

C-bear and I spend a lot of time in Crystal Palace Park.

At the moment I only breastfeed him at night, but on my Friday's off it's just me and him and suddenly he won't nap without breastfeeding (everyone else can rock him to sleep but if I'm around he turns into a milk monster even though he has formula and full meals). It's an issue we're trying to work through at the moment. Sooo the only way to get him to nap without breastfeeding is to go for a nice long walk in the park. And I love walking in the park so it's win win.

CPP is very special, it was built as a pleasure garden for the Crystal Palace, a Victorian exhibition centre that tragically burnt down. It has lakes and trees and flowers, squirrels, ducks, geese, swans, tons of dogs being walked and dinosaurs. Yes, really. The biggest surprise in the park are the model dinosaurs. They live on their own lake, were built by the Victorians and I LOVE them. I can't wait for Charlito to be big enough to get excited about them too.

Here's a quick look at some of the photos I've snapped there in the past few months.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...