Friday 24 June 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday

Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for some more little things to think about!

1. The last thing I ate was grilled salmon and an Innocent Moroccan Veg Pot - it was yummy (I'm in week one of my four week hardcore 'lose the baby weight' diet. I'll then switch to a more sustainable diet to sensibly shift the weight.

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is PIZZA. Mmmmmm pizza, it's my favourite but I'm sticking to the diet and just fantasising about hot, sizzling chicken and peppers.

3. The best things happen mostly when I'm with my boys. A baby hug here, a Daddy hug there and I'm happy.   
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy seeing my cousin who lives hundreds of miles away in Dundee.

5. Sports are something I need to get back into. I've just been invited to play badminton with some work colleagues at lunch times, maybe I'll take them up.   

6. I miss being able to go for spontaneous drinks after work.     

7. Right now I am enjoying an evening in, baby is asleep and I'm on the sofa updating my blog and watching Grand Designs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...