Sunday 5 June 2011

Hello new things

You know how you have that list of things that always come with you no matter what? For me it's keys, phone, oyster card and camera, I can't leave the house without them, even if it's just popping out to get milk. This weekend I had the horror of losing two of my precious essentials and I'm now slightly off kilter - weird how inanimate objects can have this effect.

Firstly on Friday I dropped my lovely phone (HTC mini) and the entire screen shattered (will post pic soon) the phone is unusable and I've still got 7 months left on my contract. Luckily T had an old i-phone I can use, but it's just not the same.

Secondly my beloved camera (Canon Ixus 70) has also given up the ghost. I've had it for four years, taken over 5000 photos and now the lens has stopped working. Last weekend it wouldn't focus properly but seemed to fix itself. Now the lens is open and won't retract, it just whirs and grinds and shows an error message. I can't be without a camera and there was a great offer on the Ixus 130 so I splashed out and got it.

I can't believe the weekend is now over. We've done so much, on Fri we met up with a baby friend and then C-bear visited my office, we went out for lunch with the rest of my team. On Saturday we went to Hastings to enjoy the sunshine at the seaside and today we caught up with an old friend and got caught out in the rain. Photos to follow but here's one I took when practising with the new camera.



Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...