Saturday 25 June 2011

Paper Mama - My favorite photo of June (so far!)


I took this about three hours ago. I love the sky - so blue and cloudy, it's been grey and muggy all day but cleared up late afternoon so I took the boy to the park. I love the green trees and the way the speaker stands frame Charlie (he's actually completely blocking the stage). BUT look at that pout! He was so intent on the blade of grass that he wouldn't smile for the camera.

This was the first time I've taken him to the park without the buggy. We were handed down some reigns and now that he's walking I thought we'd given them a go. They were brilliant, Charlie loved the 'freedom' of walking and deciding which direction we should go! I loved the fact that if he got too near to that oh-so-tempting but dirty and sharp drinks can I could pick him up by the reigns and bounce him over said can/dirty stick/muddy patch.

The Paper Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...