Tuesday 12 July 2011

UK Bloggers - thank you NetMums

I feel like a kid in a sweet shop.

I've mentioned NetMums quite a lot, this was the site I went to almost daily when I was pregnant to read their week-by-week pregnancy guide. When I went into labour? The first thing I did was login to check that the symptoms were actually labour. When Charlie was born I clung to the advice I got from this website, I buy most of his clothes and toys from their fabulous Nearly New boards, get their e-newsletter and more importantly (because I work in a world of e-newsletters) I open and read it! So you can see I'm a bit of a fan. This week however NetMums have given me exactly what I crave and what I have attempted to find in the past without much success, they've given me a whole database of UK Mummy bloggers.

The Parent Bloggers Network features thousands of blogs from the UK, thousands of Mums and Dads just like me, writing down memories and stories of their children and tips on what not to do! I am so excited, there's so much choice to find new blogs to read and follow. So far I've found two that I want to follow. One of the pleasures in life is immersing yourself in a new blog, reading the 'About' section and working your way back through the posts. So take a look at:

Toddler Kit at We Are Wild Things
Dawn, Zara and Oscar at Knees Up Mother Brown

And of course I signed up to be on the list, so if you've found my blog from NetMums, welcome welcome welcome. Take a look around and if we're your cup of tea follow me so I can follow you too!!


Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...