Monday 7 November 2011

Secret Christmas Ornament Exchange

I'm joining in with the Secret Christmas Ornament Exchange with Snaffles Mummy (thanks Accidently, Kle for highlighting it to me!!)


I love Christmas, and LOVE decorations, it's the little details of Christmas I love. All decorations have stories behind them, where I got them, why I got them, when I got them and joining in with the exchange will add another story to my collection. I love getting them out in December and decorating the flat, and I can't wait for C-bear to be big enough to help me!

Here's the rules:
1. There is a maximum spend limit of £5 (before postage).

2. It can be just one ornament or several if that’s what you want to do.

3. The ornaments can be bought, homemade, baked or a combination.

4. It is a ‘secret’ exchange so no reveal until you send your ornament. Please include your blog address and a card so that the recipient knows who as sent these lovely decorations to them. (To make it more fun don’t forget to gift wrap the ornament)

Time Scales:

•Deadline to register your interest with Snaffles Mummy is 18th November 2011 (see below for details on how to contact her).
•Details of your secret exchange will be sent to you by the 20th November 2011.
•Deadline to mail your ornament is 4th December 2011.
•Snaffles Mummy  will post a link after this date for us to all share our goodies.

How do you join?

Send me an email at snafflesmummy1@googlemail.com. She will need the following information in your email.

•Your name and address

•Your blog name and address and a twitter name if you have one

•Favourite colour/Or colour you decorate in

•Do you have a holiday theme? Or collect anything? (i.e. snowmen, Santa’s etc.)

•Are you happy to post over seas?
Good luck and if you get me, make it a nice one!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a lot new informations about the secrets christmas ornament exchanges..... Now I am going to buy some Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...