Friday 25 May 2012

Pinterest - do you pin?

Pinterest.

I'm not sure if I'm coming in very late to this or (for the UK) just as it's all beginning to take off. I signed up for my Pinterest account in early April and two months down the line I'm addicted. For someone who likes everything to have it's place, Pinterest is a dream, the new board possibilities are endless, if you have something you don't know where to pin, create a new board! However what's really great is that you can create your Pinterest experience to be tailored around what interests you. You can neatly put your interests into boards and rather then following someones whole pinboard collection only follow their boards that you connect with.

Like this blog, my Pinterest is divided by two big things, and then whatever else takes my fancy:


Charlie:
Toys for Little Boys - anything I see that would be perfect for my 2 year old
Baby Stuff - ideas for babies, toddlers and general babylicious things
Books my Toddler Loves - a record of all the books C-bear really really loves - to get on this list they must be demanded to be read at least 3 times in a row

http://pinterest.com/pin/90423904988643309/

Books:
Books I've Read Recently - a quick, fast and easy way to put up what I'm reading now
Bookshelves and More! - a new addiction (and my favourite board), beautiful bookshelves (plus it looks like there's a lot of Pinteresters with the same fetish)
Books my Toddler Loves - Links C-bear with my book addiction
Authors

Other:
Foodalicious - yummy treats
Too cute! - it's the Internet, you've got to have a cute animal or 10
Beautiful home - ideas for
Want! - self explanatory
Misc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...