Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Three weeks old
At three weeks Eve:
- Has put on the weight she lost, at the 29th August health visitor weigh in she was 8lbs exactly.
- Is now signed off from the midwife team as they're happy with her weight gain.
- Is slightly less floppy, she's losing that newborn helplessness and moving around much more.
- Is less sleepy, she's having longer and longer bright eyed periods.
- Loves looking at Mummy, Daddy and Charlie.
- Is increasing her range of noises, lots of squeaks and growls and cries.