Sunday 30 October 2011

Baby at the Wedding Night

We've found the hotel we want to spend our wedding night in, it's a gorgeous Tudor building with a very enticing four poster bed!


Fingers crossed the suite we want is available for our wedding night.

BUT it's led me to the part of the wedding I need to get absolutely right and that's what to do with Charlie. I think I'll be going to the Net Mum's chat room for advice as I don't have any friends in this situation. What do you do with your 21 month old during your wedding day and night?

We've left him with grandparents a few times, but that would mean one of the Grandmothers missing out on the evening part of the wedding. There really isn't an option to have him with us at the hotel (is there??) but I don't want him to get upset because the whole day has been about Mama and Daddy and we've not been fully focused on him. My current thought is my Mum and I take an hour off from the wedding to drive the 12 miles to their house, put Charlie to bed, and then get a local friend to babysit, so we can both come back to the wedding. Is this feasible, can the bride leave her own wedding, or would it be better to man up and get someone else to take him?

So many questions and at the moment no real answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...