Thursday 2 February 2012

Can't belive it's February already!

My past few posts have been very wedding-centric and very boring if you're not interested in all things marital (I sure was until I started the planning!). My time at the moment is shared by 3 things, C-bear, Work and Wedding Planning.That's it.

With 3 weeks to go, I have no time for myself and the time I do (say when I wake up at 3am and can't get back to sleep) is spent thinking of everything I need to be doing for C-bear (wanting to spend as much time with him as possible and worrying about how he'll cope at the wedding) , Work (totally crazy busy at the moment for no real reason) and Wedding, Wedding, Wedding. The big stuff (venue, menu, guest list, dress) were pretty easy to do, it's all the little things that are taking their time (presents for key players, printables, taxi booking, veil (OMG how hard has it been to sort a veil without spending over £100!!!). I'm really looking forward to it, but am exhausted, so sorry if my blogs are wedding crazy, I don't blog a lot about work (apart from if you count book reviews) and we've not done anything exciting with C-bear recently because all our spare time has been taken up by the wedding! Normal blogging will commence in 4 weeks time. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...