Sunday 19 February 2012

Spring is in the shops

Although the weather is still pretty cold, the shops have got their new seasons in and I got a spur-of-the-moment top. I wanted something nice to wear the morning after the wedding. There's bound to be loads of photos, and I've lost most of the baby weight now, so I treated myself to a new top. Spring-time rocks, I can't wait for the sunshine to catch up with the retailers!


C-bear benefited as well, I've got him the cutest pair of denim dungarees and stripy top to wear the day after the wedding. But that boy is so hard to photograph at the moment that you'll have to put up with a photo of me instead. C's taken against the camera, actively turning away if he sees me get it out. So although we tried the dungas on this morning, the only photo I have is of his back! I'm hoping it's just a phase, and next Saturday there will be so many cameras pointing his way that at least one of them will get a good pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...