Friday 11 March 2011

Back to work make-up

Going back to work I faced a challenge, the challenge being how to prove that I could still do my job whilst only being in the office 4 days a week and looking after baby before and after the working day. I wanted to look like a supermum, women do this all the time, and I wanted to prove to myself as well as everyone else that I could juggle a full-time job role with being a Mum and giving C-bear the best childhood I can. Soooooo how does this link to make-up? Well two little items that have become a staple of my make-up bag lets me look my best when I've been up all night with a teething little guy.

No. 1 - Garnier Eye Roll-on. I used to always use run of the mill concealer under my eyes, but was given this for Christmas and it's amazing. Thicker then normal concealer a little dab of this under each eye and those tired old rings disappear for the rest of the day!



No. 2 - Girl Meets Pearl - I love this, it's a sparkly foundation that goes on top of the rest of your make up to make skin look healthy. I use a stripe on my cheek bones and keep getting compliments on how healthy I look.



They might seem little things but it's the little things that get me confidently through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...