Friday 25 March 2011

Spring

Spring is well and truly here, will try and get blossom pics today! I love having the sunshine back, it reminds me of this time last year when I was massive and then the whole of the summer when I was with my beautiful newborn.

Last weekend T took C-bear to the park so I could have some time to practise making a 1st birthday cake, I want it to be perfect so thought a trial run was a good idea. It was so sunny we had to find C-bear a sun hat, I looked in my drawer of unworn clothes - too big hand-me-downs, bundles bought on net-mums and brand new bargains I just HAD to buy at the time - and found a little green cap - perfect for a sunny day. I think it came from half cousins once removed Felix and Otto. It was a perfect fit and T immediately found his Daddy version, so my boys were matching on their walk!



And the cake? It was a success, orange and chocolate marble cake shaped like a hedgehog and covered in Cadbury button spines! We took it with us to a family day on Sunday and it went down v well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...