Friday 25 March 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday


Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do.

1. My most prized possession is my special books shelf. Working in the book industry is not without it's perks and I've got a beautiful shelf filled with signed hardbacks and special editions.

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be 23. I'd just had a fabulous time at uni and was beginning my new life in London. Exploring the city in the day, going out at night and making new friends at work was a whole load of fun.

3. The best way to spend a weekend (in the summer) is to have a picnic in the park with all your friends.

4. My outlook on life is that the cup is always half filled. Sure things can be tough but there's always something to make you smile.

5. If you want to annoy me be selfish whilst using public transport. I can't stand people who don't move up or put their bags on the seat next to them when the bus/train is filling up. I hate the pushing commuters in the morning and can't stand people who won't give up their seat to elderly or pregnant people... I can go on and on.

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to buying things for my baby son. I'm pretty good at saying no to ludicrously expensive things, but if I spot a bargain I just have to have it.

7. When dressing for the day one should put on whatever fits! My wardrobe is v limited at the moment, I'm not back to my pre-pregnancy weight but don't want to buy too much because there's still a hope that I'll make it back!

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your fill in the blanks! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...