Saturday 14 April 2012

Blossom and spring in the park

Over the past few weeks C-bear and I have been enjoying the blue skies (in between the rain showers) and indulging in his new favourite thing. 'Snow' is so last winter, right now it's all about 'blossom'. The boy is an addict!


It started with our walks to nursery, I constantly point things out to the little man, buses, planes, flowers, stone lions etc etc, so naturally when the blossom began to appear I talked to him about it. Then I picked some up and let him hold it and then threw some in the air - wheeeee. C-bear loved it, he loved holding it and whenever we went past a tree in bloom he'd cry 'blossom, blossom'.


A few weekend's ago we went to the park and there were windswept piles of blossom everywhere, C-bear loved it when I threw them up in the air, and he ran through the petals like confetti at a wedding! I'm not sure what we'll tell him when all the blossom finishes, hopefully we'll move onto the next seasonal thing.

Here's a bit of a photo dump from other visits to the park:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...