Friday 13 April 2012

Things Charlie says

At 23 months C-bear is becoming so talkative and as he learns to string a few words together it's amazing how well he manages to get his thoughts across. At the moment my favourites are:

- Daddy doin? - Whenever Daddy does something silly, usual said mid-giggle
- Bye bye plane - whenever we see a plane (and we live under a flight path so at least 4 on the 10 min walk to nursery)
- Daddy/Mummy/Grandad asleep shhhhhh - as he says this he puts his finger on his nose in a baby shush sign
- See monkey/cat/robot - just this week he's started saying 'see' whenever I say 'what can you see'
- Charlie's - this boy is suddenly very very possessive, whether it's his or not he's going to make a claim for it! I was putting a hair tie in my hair today and he came over and said 'Charlie's', demanding the hair tie from me! (and of course I gave it to him as it's so hard to say no over the little things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...