Friday 27 April 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday - 26th April 2012



So I haven't done this for SUCH a long time, mainly because I work full time, we tend to go away for the weekend, and general exhaustion from being a full time working Mama at the end of the week. However I have 5 mins before I start work this morning, Charlie has been taken to nursery by Daddy Bear, so I can fill in some blanks :) Linking up with Lauren (and beautiful baby Fern) @ The Little Things We Do.
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, pee, brush my teeth and pour a cup of milk for my almost 2 year old son Charlie. I then go and get him up and we read a story together before getting ready. (On Mondays and Wednesdays I have to leave at 6am as I work flexi hours which let me leave early to collect C, so then I creep around in the dark, getting ready and trying not to wake my boys).

2. I can hardly wait for 26th May - my brother's wedding in the beautiful Cotswolds!


3. The quickest way to my heart is  a cup of tea   because   there's nothing better then a fresh cup of tea to set things right.At work I've converted my entire team to drinking at least one cup every hour or so, coffee, mint tea and redbush also work! I've even got one of my lovely team trained to have a cup of tea waiting for me on the days I come in a little later after taking C to nursery!
4. A little known fact about me is that  I'm currently addicted to the 2nd series of The Walking Dead - zombie horror is great!


5. The best part about my job is I get to read books before they're published and have met many many amazing authors. I love my job!

6. Something I just couldn't live without is the weekend! I love my family time, since having my boy it's become even more special.


7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   plumbing and electricals. I would love to be able to sort out all the DIY issues that crop up without having to call someone in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...