Monday 13 August 2012

To be a better blogger

I want to make a few changes to be a better blogger. Currently my blog is little more than a stream of consciousness, something happens, I write it down,  I join in with weekly linkys sporadically (week in iPhone photos and fill in the blank Friday) and I throw in the occasional book review. Firstly I want to start planning posts, I'm a Marketing Planner (the clue is in the title, I plan, a. lot.) and survive through a master spreadsheet that includes everything to go live on the site and in emails. I'm not going to go as extreme for this little blog but at least having a list of posts planned will help me keep it interesting.

I also want to write more varied posts, starting with more in depth, critical book reviews and then taking it from there. Being influenced by the issues affecting the other blogs I read and generally stopping being so predictable.

I need to be a better blog reader, to feel like part of the blogging community I need to pull my weight. I'm terrible at reading someone's blog for months and months and never leaving a comment. At agreeing (or disagreeing) with her point of view but not stepping forward to say anything.

So enough of the whiny posts, it's time to move onto something much more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...